Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Zealand 12: Favorite NZ Destination

Rachel and Genevieve looking out of the Beck's from door. After all the beautiful and fascinating things we had seen, they really wanted to go back to the Dinosaur Playground.

Jeremy and Marisa scaled the rock sculpture. Good climbing!

John shows the girls all the possible directions of the tire swing. Loud squeals and laughter followed.

Rachel, pumping her swing all by herself like a big girl!

Our Honda Fit rental car
John had fun driving on the left side of the road. I kept teasing him about turning the windshield wipers preceding every single turn. (the wiper switch was located where he is used to a turn signal) I was quickly humbled when I drove for the first time and also announced my right turn with a swish of the wipers.

The carseats fit. Just! It was a good thing that Jane was still in a rear-facing infant seat.

Yeah! The 20 minute buckling-in routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment