At home.
So....I had many contractions on Friday, September 26. They were 5 min apart for about 2 hours. Because I had such a fast labor with Rachel, I called my mom at 11pm and said "I think the baby is coming tonight or tomorrow...maybe you and the girls should drive down." They drove through the night and arrived on Saturday morning. The contractions slowed to 30 min apart and then an hour apart for 3 days. (none of them painful) And we all waited. I have had 3 doctors visits since they arrived. Each time I am more dilated and it seems the baby could come any minute. Still we wait. God is teaching us more about trusting and waiting. Genevieve is still inside. We are all enjoying each other and having a great time waiting on the baby. We have taken a few field trips together. These pics are from a visit to the Billy Graham Library.
Our time together has been wonderful for me! I'm glad I have such patient sisters as well...Sarah (Tara's oldest) and Katie (Karrie's youngest) have been here for a little over two weeks. And thanks, Dad, for Mom being here so long also. Hopefully Genevieve will show her face soon. I know John and I are anxious to meet her!
So....I had many contractions on Friday, September 26. They were 5 min apart for about 2 hours. Because I had such a fast labor with Rachel, I called my mom at 11pm and said "I think the baby is coming tonight or tomorrow...maybe you and the girls should drive down." They drove through the night and arrived on Saturday morning. The contractions slowed to 30 min apart and then an hour apart for 3 days. (none of them painful) And we all waited. I have had 3 doctors visits since they arrived. Each time I am more dilated and it seems the baby could come any minute. Still we wait. God is teaching us more about trusting and waiting. Genevieve is still inside. We are all enjoying each other and having a great time waiting on the baby. We have taken a few field trips together. These pics are from a visit to the Billy Graham Library.
Our time together has been wonderful for me! I'm glad I have such patient sisters as well...Sarah (Tara's oldest) and Katie (Karrie's youngest) have been here for a little over two weeks. And thanks, Dad, for Mom being here so long also. Hopefully Genevieve will show her face soon. I know John and I are anxious to meet her!

No comments:
Post a Comment