I'm pregnant!! We just heard our child's strong, steady heartbeat yesterday. All is going well so far and, Lord willing, he/she will be arriving in late October. John and I were so excited when we first found out! I don't think Rachel was so excited...she was a little confused why we were saying "yeah" and she hadn't even put her toys away. She eventually just clapped along. She has discovered the belly button; on herself and on mommy. I guess that's a start. She still cuddles her dolls and is learning to be gentle. Hopefully she'll be ready for a real-life doll at 21 months.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
2 Months and Counting
I'm pregnant!! We just heard our child's strong, steady heartbeat yesterday. All is going well so far and, Lord willing, he/she will be arriving in late October. John and I were so excited when we first found out! I don't think Rachel was so excited...she was a little confused why we were saying "yeah" and she hadn't even put her toys away. She eventually just clapped along. She has discovered the belly button; on herself and on mommy. I guess that's a start. She still cuddles her dolls and is learning to be gentle. Hopefully she'll be ready for a real-life doll at 21 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment